Coast to Coast Am Daily

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coast To Coast Am radio broadcasts featured daily. Check us out for out of this world info that will simply create an inception within your mind.

>>>WELCOME to my forums! Here is the domain of the weird and wonderful! Don't forget to checkout today's latest C2CAM broadcast on my website: www.C2CAMDaily.com or simply click the button on the left sidebar!<<<

---C2CAM Broadcasts---

photo 11111_zps1905f465.png

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

3 posters

Hello there

moutsi

Hello there Empty Hello there

Post by moutsi Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:03 pm

Hello everyone,

I guess like others i was following you via youtube and afew days ago i went in to listen up on your updates and noticed all the vids were deleted. As you can guess i was like...oh man..no way..!

Then via search engines i found my way to this site several days ago. I clicked on the forums only to view that it wasnt running. Fast forward till today and here i am.

Just wanted to say, hey well done..!, and seriously glad you have this site up and running. Obviously i will be looking forward to interacting with other members and who ever else is or becomes a members.

P.S.
    Keep up the good work and you also need to post your sites link within your youtube videos so others can find there way here.

Bye 4 now :-)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Hello there Empty Re: Hello there

Post by Admin Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:02 am

moutsi wrote:Hello everyone,

I guess like others i was following you via youtube and afew days ago i went in to listen up on your updates and noticed all the vids were deleted. As you can guess i was like...oh man..no way..!

Then via search engines i found my way to this site several days ago. I clicked on the forums only to view that it wasnt running. Fast forward till today and here i am.

Just wanted to say, hey well done..!, and seriously glad you have this site up and running. Obviously i will be looking forward to interacting with other members and who ever else is or becomes a members.

P.S.
    Keep up the good work and you also need to post your sites link within your youtube videos so others can find there way here.

Bye 4 now :-)

Thank you for the appreciation, yes we have devised a new YouTube layout of channels. The main channel which should never be taken down is named C2CAMDailyNetwork. About the links we have been putting them in the descriptions of the videos we have lately released and will do from now on as well.

Regards C2CAMDaily
    moutsi

Post by moutsi Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:05 pm

Glad to read that you have placed the links within the yt vids.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:26 pm

moutsi wrote:Glad to read that you have placed the links within the yt vids.

Yes it's a minor mistake affraid ... lol! But nothing not fixable. I have been doing some small changes to both the website and the forums. Hopefully for the better, if not please let me know.

Any suggestions?
    Mr.Kersey
    Mr.Kersey

Post by Mr.Kersey Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:53 pm

Admin wrote:

Yes it's a minor mistake affraid ... lol! But nothing not fixable. I have been doing some small changes to both the website and the forums. Hopefully for the better, if not please let me know.

Any suggestions?

make a suggestions thread? sunny
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:02 pm

Mr.Kersey wrote:
    Admin wrote:

Any suggestions?

HAHAHA! lol! See right there! thats is exactly what I am talking about! I will get on that straight away.
    Mr.Kersey
    Mr.Kersey

Post by Mr.Kersey Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:06 pm

Admin wrote:
    Mr.Kersey wrote:
    Admin wrote:

Any suggestions?

HAHAHA! lol! See right there! thats is exactly what I am talking about! I will get on that straight away.

in the meantime...can you change the reply texts quote boxes or whatever you call them, to BLACK? #000000...i am indifferent to colors...thankya! pig
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:19 pm

Mr.Kersey wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    Mr.Kersey wrote:
    Admin wrote:

Any suggestions?

in the meantime...can you change the reply texts quote boxes or whatever you call them, to BLACK? #000000...i am indifferent to colors...thankya! pig

Ok suggestions thread is now active @Suggestions Thread

As for the quote box's, I can change them to black backgrounds but if my memory serves me correctly, it has adverse effects on other code on the site. I will have a look, but won't be done till maybe tomorrow.
    Mr.Kersey
    Mr.Kersey

Post by Mr.Kersey Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:30 pm

Admin wrote:
    Mr.Kersey wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    Mr.Kersey wrote:
    Admin wrote:

Any suggestions?

Ok suggestions thread is now active @Suggestions Thread

As for the quote box's, I can change them to black backgrounds but if my memory serves me correctly, it has adverse effects on other code on the site. I will have a look, but won't be done till maybe tomorrow.

ok...please try a text that is darker than it is now...but do not change the quote boxes to black...thanks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:07 pm