Coast To Coast Am radio broadcasts featured daily. Check us out for out of this world info that will simply create an inception within your mind.

>>>WELCOME to my forums! Here is the domain of the weird and wonderful! Don't forget to checkout today's latest C2CAM broadcast on my website: www.C2CAMDaily.com or simply click the button on the left sidebar!<<<

---C2CAM Broadcasts---

photo 11111_zps1905f465.png

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Bigfoot? OMG!

Mr.Kersey

Bigfoot? OMG!

Post by Mr.Kersey on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:22 pm

C'mon...really? Sasquatch, Yeti the Abominable Snowman...thats just silly...no?
    Mr.Kersey

Re: Bigfoot? OMG!

Post by Mr.Kersey on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:23 pm

why did my picture get cropped? is it too big for the site? Suspect
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:27 pm

yes it does seem to be massive!!!!!

I'll have a look I may have missed a setting for image cropping, but in the mean time preview your post to double check before you hit send. If it needs to be re-sized use a Photobucket account, it's easy and convenient for things like re-sizing.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Mr.Kersey

Post by Mr.Kersey on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:57 pm

Admin wrote:yes it does seem to be massive!!!!!

I'll have a look I may have missed a setting for image cropping, but in the mean time preview your post to double check before you hit send. If it needs to be re-sized use a Photobucket account, it's easy and convenient for things like re-sizing.

word to your mothra!

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:00 pm

Mr.Kersey wrote:

word to your mothra!

Okay that should be better now. I have limited the images to be displayed within the posts by the diameters of 854x480. Also I have enabled an enlarge picture feature as well.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Mr.Kersey

Post by Mr.Kersey on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:03 pm

Admin wrote:
    Mr.Kersey wrote:

word to your mothra!

Okay that should be better now. I have limited the images to be displayed within the posts by the diameters of 854x480. Also I have enabled an enlarge picture feature as well.

i would pat you on the back if i could Basketball
    Mr.Kersey

Post by Mr.Kersey on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:16 pm

Mr.Kersey wrote:C'mon...really? Sasquatch, Yeti the Abominable Snowman...thats just silly...no?

the smaller BIGFOOT image isnt as funny as the oversized jpeg of sasquatch in perfect focus on a motorcycle.

lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:02 pm