Coast to Coast Am Daily

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coast To Coast Am radio broadcasts featured daily. Check us out for out of this world info that will simply create an inception within your mind.

>>>WELCOME to my forums! Here is the domain of the weird and wonderful! Don't forget to checkout today's latest C2CAM broadcast on my website: www.C2CAMDaily.com or simply click the button on the left sidebar!<<<

---C2CAM Broadcasts---

photo 11111_zps1905f465.png

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

3 posters

Anyone from the UK here?

cancerouschris

Anyone from the UK here? Empty Anyone from the UK here?

Post by cancerouschris Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:57 pm

I just found this forum and can't wait for more people to start using it. I have listened to Coast for the past couple of years but, being from the UK, have had to rely on YouTube to listen in. I'm glad this site is up. I'm sick of YouTube removing the shows from every channel! I like the store section, too. A very very welcome addition for someone like me that's always looking for further reading on interesting topics.

Keep up the good work!

Chris.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Anyone from the UK here? Empty Re: Anyone from the UK here?

Post by Admin Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:01 am

cancerouschris wrote:I just found this forum and can't wait for more people to start using it. I have listened to Coast for the past couple of years but, being from the UK, have had to rely on YouTube to listen in. I'm glad this site is up. I'm sick of YouTube removing the shows from every channel! I like the store section, too. A very very welcome addition for someone like me that's always looking for further reading on interesting topics.

Keep up the good work!

Chris.

Hi,

First off, welcome to my forums cheers ! The community here is practically non-existent, but will eventually grow as no forums grows over night. Takes on average 6 months to really have any regular users.

I myself am a C2CAM listener for a few years now, it literally rocked my world. I have a completely new perspective on life and events that happen around us.

Agreed on the YouTube situation, that is exactly why I have built this forums as well as the main landing website. It basically offers up an alternative to the audience. I eventually want to be able to move completely away from YouTube itself. But at the moment I am forced to use it as a platform to build a community here.

The store is akin to my own heart as I am a bookworm myself Laughing So I ended up building a small library referenced to each days broadcast.

Once again I welcome you to this domain and hope for a long and prosperous member!

Regards C2CAMDaily
    jerusala

Post by jerusala Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:04 am

I came here looking to find Cam after Youtube also....so happy to have found it even though it was not immediately apparent..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:38 pm