Coast to Coast Am Daily

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coast To Coast Am radio broadcasts featured daily. Check us out for out of this world info that will simply create an inception within your mind.

>>>WELCOME to my forums! Here is the domain of the weird and wonderful! Don't forget to checkout today's latest C2CAM broadcast on my website: www.C2CAMDaily.com or simply click the button on the left sidebar!<<<

---C2CAM Broadcasts---

photo 11111_zps1905f465.png

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

2 posters

please help

ashke

please help Empty please help

Post by ashke Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:07 am

I desperately need help. .I am constantly plagued with nightmares of hell. I am an extremely religious person and Love God with my everything. I keep getting told in these dreams there is no God and to give in to the devil. I'm not a mental case I'm very healthy mentally and physically. I'm losing sleep over this and prayer isn't working. Also I feel my prayers are no longer being heard. Please help!
    mr breeze
    mr breeze

please help Empty Re: please help

Post by mr breeze Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:35 pm

I will pray for you
    High Desert
    High Desert

Post by High Desert Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:14 pm

You should contact a light person. You know what I mean by that? Not a spiritual one, like a priest more like a seerer, a white witch, some are astrologers, you can use C2C guest list to get an idea of what you need.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:09 pm