Coast To Coast Am radio broadcasts featured daily. Check us out for out of this world info that will simply create an inception within your mind.

>>>WELCOME to my forums! Here is the domain of the weird and wonderful! Don't forget to checkout today's latest C2CAM broadcast on my website: www.C2CAMDaily.com or simply click the button on the left sidebar!<<<

---C2CAM Broadcasts---

photo 11111_zps1905f465.png

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Adam - ghost hunter and filmmaker here

TheMidnightSociety

Adam - ghost hunter and filmmaker here

Post by TheMidnightSociety on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:10 am

love the site and really love coast to coast am.

Just introducing myself.  Im from gainseville, florida and I am a filmmaker and ghost hunter.  let me know if you have any questions and ill check out the other posts on here!

sells

Re: Adam - ghost hunter and filmmaker here

Post by sells on Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:43 am

Hello Adam how are you? my name is mark and i am from london, England.... also a working medium. how long have you been ghost hunting ????

sells

911 new evidence !!!! the missing 6 minutes

Post by sells on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:12 am

Hello to who ever is reading this message....

My name is Sells from London,I have found some interesting new evidence for all in the Usa.

I found two clocks in the 911 museum which stopped when the pentagon was hit. the first clock was from the heliport next to ware the strike was... this stopped at 09.31 am. the second clock stopped at 09.32 which came from the office which took a direct hit. I was told that both clocks were slow on the day and the actual time of impact was 09.37.44 seconds. Apparently this information was taken from the flight data ?????

I have found hard evidence those clocks were not slow and on the money..... go to a you tube video called ( 911 inside the north tower) in this documentary shows a rooky fireman being filmed by two French brothers filming ladder one. go to the start of the 38th minute which shows the fireman watching the news live at the fire house. at exactly 09.30 on the fire house clock above the tv is the time shown when the news breaks on tv that the pentagon has been hit, and the fireman repeats what he has just seen.

In an English court of law this would be bang to rights..... no way what so ever of getting away with this?
    i hope you find the perpetrators who committed such a gruesome act of evil.... good luck to who ever decides to use this, Sells

Sponsored content

Re: Adam - ghost hunter and filmmaker here

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:02 pm