Coast To Coast Am radio broadcasts featured daily. Check us out for out of this world info that will simply create an inception within your mind.

>>>WELCOME to my forums! Here is the domain of the weird and wonderful! Don't forget to checkout today's latest C2CAM broadcast on my website: www.C2CAMDaily.com or simply click the button on the left sidebar!<<<

---C2CAM Broadcasts---

photo 11111_zps1905f465.png

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Art Bell returning on Sirius XM

Mr.Kersey

Art Bell returning on Sirius XM

Post by Mr.Kersey on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:11 pm

I stopped listening to Coast to Coast AM because George SNoory ruined the show for me...He really brings nothing to the table...nothing. He asks the dumbest questions and it seems like he is dumb really dumb..."AND WELCOME BACK!" why the "AND" George? also...when i hear George ask a question and then ends it with "HUH?" sounds too dumb.
    Art Bell is gonna destroy C2C...

BrentMan

Re: Art Bell returning on Sirius XM

Post by BrentMan on Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:30 pm

I think the shows will compliment each other.  Also, is it possible that George acts that way because he may not believe all the guests.  Normal media (which I rarely listen to) can be confrontational because the guest is only on for 2 minutes.  If George called them out, then he would have an hour of nothingness after.  I think he does a good job when you think of the amount of time he must spend with these guest, and they may have complex or really just crappy info to convey.  But what do I know, I admit I'm dumb.
    Mr.Kersey

Post by Mr.Kersey on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:00 am

BrentMan wrote:I think the shows will compliment each other.  Also, is it possible that George acts that way because he may not believe all the guests.  Normal media (which I rarely listen to) can be confrontational because the guest is only on for 2 minutes.  If George called them out, then he would have an hour of nothingness after.  I think he does a good job when you think of the amount of time he must spend with these guest, and they may have complex or really just crappy info to convey.  But what do I know, I admit I'm dumb.
    all the other coast to coast hosts are prepared for their interviews...they all ask great questions and really care about what they are doing...george is just lazy. you are not dumb.
    Mr.Kersey

Post by Mr.Kersey on Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:05 am

OMG! Are you listening to Dark Matter? Art Bell is so friggin' awesome! I will never listen to another C2C with George Snoory again. HOW DID THEY POSSIBLY THINK THAT GEORGE COULD FILL IN ARTS SHOES?

BrentMan

Post by BrentMan on Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:02 pm

I will give it to you that Art is defiantly a ninja on the airwaves but I like George also……But, head to head no one could beat Art!
    Mr.Kersey

Post by Mr.Kersey on Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:36 am

BrentMan wrote:I will give it to you that Art is defiantly a ninja on the airwaves but I like George also……But, head to head no one could beat Art!
    I just cannot stomach george snoorys idiotic questions and he just comes off clueless...and he has no edge...very bland and predictable. the other hosts are terrific and yet george is the face of c2c? LOL! what a bore.

I really enjoy how dark matter uses the exact same music that c2c uses...i know i know...it was all Arts music from the beginning but it is funny when i hear it and it just seems like i am listening to a great episode of c2c.

Mr.Kersey

Post by Mr.Kersey on Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:18 pm

sorry about your site dude...doesnt look like it will really ever get off the ground now with the new Dark Matter wiping the floors with C2C.

after hearing about toms ultimatum with the ghost busting gals...i will never respect c2c. ever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:02 pm