Coast To Coast Am radio broadcasts featured daily. Check us out for out of this world info that will simply create an inception within your mind.

>>>WELCOME to my forums! Here is the domain of the weird and wonderful! Don't forget to checkout today's latest C2CAM broadcast on my website: www.C2CAMDaily.com or simply click the button on the left sidebar!<<<

---C2CAM Broadcasts---

photo 11111_zps1905f465.png

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

I can't access the c2c broadcasts anymore

awake

I can't access the c2c broadcasts anymore

Post by awake on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:05 am

Hello,
    I haven't been able to get the c2camdaily shows for quite awhile.  I looked in the forum here but I see nothing mentioning an issue.  I'm using comodo dragon which is a chromium based browser.  Is it me or is there an issue?

awake

Re: I can't access the c2c broadcasts anymore

Post by awake on Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:32 am

Ok, 60 people looked at my post and no help. Thanks forum.

awake

Post by awake on Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:23 am

Happy New Year! Over 200 views and not a single reply. I remember a couple of posters on this forum questioning why the forum has such little traffic awhile back. This kind of thing might be why.

Hey moderator/owner of this site - Why is the link to the c2cam broadcasts 404? I was pushing this site over at coastgab for months and now I feel a fool for doing so. I'm still getting shit from people there for sending them over here for past shows.

P.S. I've tried the link from IE, Chrome, Comodo and FF and it's always a broken link. If there is some magic to make the link work or if you have had to pull the shows off that's understandable but how about the courtesy of a reply?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:01 pm