Coast To Coast Am radio broadcasts featured daily. Check us out for out of this world info that will simply create an inception within your mind.

>>>WELCOME to my forums! Here is the domain of the weird and wonderful! Don't forget to checkout today's latest C2CAM broadcast on my website: www.C2CAMDaily.com or simply click the button on the left sidebar!<<<

---C2CAM Broadcasts---

photo 11111_zps1905f465.png

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Red Ice Radio Shows Coming Soon !!!

Admin
    Admin

Red Ice Radio Shows Coming Soon !!!

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:39 am

I will be working on creating a site where hopefully I will be able to host Hour 1 and 2 of Red Ice Radio.
    Stay up to date with this forum for when the site is released.

UPDATE[29.03.2013]: Secondry website is almost up and running please bare with me. Should only be a couple of days now, it will have an archive backdating to the beginning of this year.

UPDATE[04.04.2013]: Been having some serious issues on Youtube, I have been set back by at least a week. Please bare with me, I will try and get the RIRBroadcast website up and running by the end of this week. I am working overtime for the benefit of the people.

UPDATE[04.17.2013]: Still having issues please bare with me I am trying to do a 10 man job, with the resources of 2.

Regards C2CAMDaily

Last edited by Admin on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:22 pm; edited 4 times in total

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Mr.Kersey

Re: Red Ice Radio Shows Coming Soon !!!

Post by Mr.Kersey on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:10 pm

you're doing fine...don't sweat it kid.

Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:01 pm