Coast to Coast Am Daily

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coast To Coast Am radio broadcasts featured daily. Check us out for out of this world info that will simply create an inception within your mind.

>>>WELCOME to my forums! Here is the domain of the weird and wonderful! Don't forget to checkout today's latest C2CAM broadcast on my website: www.C2CAMDaily.com or simply click the button on the left sidebar!<<<

---C2CAM Broadcasts---

photo 11111_zps1905f465.png

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

WACO: The Rules of Engagement

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

WACO: The Rules of Engagement Empty WACO: The Rules of Engagement

Post by Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:41 am

WACO: The Rules of Engagement

We realize that you have the ability, and it’s not below you people, to do something like to erase all evidences. Why do you have the press so far back? You can give me any kind of crap you want, I know, you know, the reason we’re not talking to the press is you people have gotta cover your butts from what you did and that’s what’s goin’ on here.

Waco: The Rules of Engagement is the first full-length documentary film to present the complete picture of the series of events outside Waco, Texas during 1993 that resulted in the shooting of 4 federal agents and the deaths of 86 men, women, and children of the Branch Davidian religious sect.

Waco: The Rules of Engagement is a highly detailed examination of the interaction between David Koresh, his members, and Federal Law Enforcement. It shows how the FBI misled the public and American political leaders in order to focus overwhelming force on a group whose diversity of race, national origin, and apocalyptic religious beliefs made its members easy targets for lethal abuse of civil and human rights.

Gripping and deeply thought provoking, the film provides America with something it truly needs – an opportunity to review the historical record of events at Waco. The findings raise doubts about the FBI’s version of the story and their larger role in similar instances of law enforcement.