Coast to Coast Am Daily

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coast To Coast Am radio broadcasts featured daily. Check us out for out of this world info that will simply create an inception within your mind.

>>>WELCOME to my forums! Here is the domain of the weird and wonderful! Don't forget to checkout today's latest C2CAM broadcast on my website: www.C2CAMDaily.com or simply click the button on the left sidebar!<<<

---C2CAM Broadcasts---

photo 11111_zps1905f465.png

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

4 posters

Hello Fellow Coaster's

High Desert
    High Desert

Hello Fellow Coaster's Empty Hello Fellow Coaster's

Post by High Desert Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:21 am

Greetings from the High Desert.

No I do not live in the desert. wish I did. Those of you who are enlightened know the significance of the phrase and of what I will be speaking of. Razz

I've been a listener more on verses not since Arrow 1995. My recording collection is over 100 dvds, including a full web rip done on the last day Art left, plus the cd Keith issued which contained many less pages. Along with whatever associated material captured over the years like Heaven's gate website. (also available on wayback.com)

I miss the days of unscreened calls. We will never hear George handle a suicide caller like Art did or have a new classic show like when this guy called from a phone booth saying the MIB were after him and suddenly the airwave goes static cyclops because the relay satellite went out of sync. That show has no peers.

At first I hated George Sad and had to take a listener break. Fortunately Surprised he grew into Art's shoes rather well. I like that George has kept Art's running format (daily news, short hour guest, long hour guest). He also seems to have a better knack at getting more guests. George tends to over hype the "coming of ___" a bit to much. On the other hand he uses the live chat feature subscribers have access to during a show which allows him to garner really good questions to be asked of current guest

I like Hoagland Smile type material over the spiritual @ ones. I tend to side a little with Hoagland that the aliens are not alien but us. Stichin's (I've read all the books) aliens are also us. The remains of a group of people who managed to escape (fled Question) a previous multiplanet empire us Homo Sapiens had before we (or was it planet x) destroyed ourselves.

I am sure of thing. Unless we get a major technological advancement in energy earth can not continue to support our numbers at our current level of comfort for many more generations. Resources will eventually run out. affraid
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Hello Fellow Coaster's Empty Re: Hello Fellow Coaster's

Post by Admin Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:11 pm

High Desert wrote:Greetings from the High Desert.

No I do not live in the desert. wish I did. Those of you who are enlightened know the significance of the phrase and of what I will be speaking of. Razz

I've been a listener more on verses not since Arrow 1995. My recording collection is over 100 dvds, including a full web rip done on the last day Art left, plus the cd Keith issued which contained many less pages. Along with whatever associated material captured over the years like Heaven's gate website. (also available on wayback.com)

I miss the days of unscreened calls. We will never hear George handle a suicide caller like Art did or have a new classic show like when this guy called from a phone booth saying the MIB were after him and suddenly the airwave goes static cyclops because the relay satellite went out of sync. That show has no peers.

At first I hated George Sad and had to take a listener break. Fortunately Surprised he grew into Art's shoes rather well. I like that George has kept Art's running format (daily news, short hour guest, long hour guest). He also seems to have a better knack at getting more guests. George tends to over hype the "coming of ___" a bit to much. On the other hand he uses the live chat feature subscribers have access to during a show which allows him to garner really good questions to be asked of current guest

I like Hoagland Smile type material over the spiritual @ ones. I tend to side a little with Hoagland that the aliens are not alien but us. Stichin's (I've read all the books) aliens are also us. The remains of a group of people who managed to escape (fled Question) a previous multiplanet empire us Homo Sapiens had before we (or was it planet x) destroyed ourselves.

I am sure of thing. Unless we get a major technological advancement in energy earth can not continue to support our numbers at our current level of comfort for many more generations. Resources will eventually run out. affraid

First of all welcome to the forums!

Amazing write up of your personal opinion of the show, I welcome such detail.

I look forward to seeing your presence here on the forum. Smile

Regards C2CAMDaily
    Mr.Kersey
    Mr.Kersey

Post by Mr.Kersey Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:32 pm

Welcome High Desert! cheers
    cancerouschris

Post by cancerouschris Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:03 pm

Great first post. A lot Fuller than mine, that's for sure! I wish they still had those unscreened lines. The funniest one I heard with George Noory was a guy that called in to state that George had made him lose his job. That call ended rather swiftly. Something to do with another radio station, although I can't recall the details.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:03 am

cancerouschris wrote:Great first post. A lot Fuller than mine, that's for sure! I wish they still had those unscreened lines. The funniest one I heard with George Noory was a guy that called in to state that George had made him lose his job. That call ended rather swiftly. Something to do with another radio station, although I can't recall the details.

HaHa! That sounds like George had something to do with it and decided to keep the closet door shut! Suspect
    cancerouschris

Post by cancerouschris Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:08 am

I know! After all the calls had been wrapped-up, he reiterated by stating again that he had nothing to do with it. Hahaha.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:29 am

lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content