Coast to Coast Am Daily

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coast To Coast Am radio broadcasts featured daily. Check us out for out of this world info that will simply create an inception within your mind.

>>>WELCOME to my forums! Here is the domain of the weird and wonderful! Don't forget to checkout today's latest C2CAM broadcast on my website: www.C2CAMDaily.com or simply click the button on the left sidebar!<<<

---C2CAM Broadcasts---

photo 11111_zps1905f465.png

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

4 posters

Reasons why I think that this site/forum has no traffic...

Mr.Kersey
    Mr.Kersey

Reasons why I think that this site/forum has no traffic... Empty Reasons why I think that this site/forum has no traffic...

Post by Mr.Kersey Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:45 am

I understand that you want to make the page dark and ominous...but its not easy to look at. There is too much going on and there isn't even anyone posting.
    TOO MANY USELESS FORUMS THAT NOONE IS POSTING IN.
    THE LOUNGE SHOULD BE THE ONLY AVAILABLE FORUM RIGHT NOW!!!
    Every time I come into this message board I feel overwhelmed with too many forums...and then I realize...NOONE IS USING THEM!!! THERE IS TOO MUCH NOISE AND NO ACTION WHATSOEVER!!!
    Please tone down all the useless junk. The scrolling text the sharing buttons the google search do not need to be here. I use 3 different message boards and i dont know anyone out of the hundreds of members who are dumb enough to link their personal facebook info to these message boards.
    Also...when I download the show from your site I notice that the name of each episode goes like this : Coast To Coast AM Daily April 28 2013 - Military Whistleblowers & Missing Identity
    this is way too long for a file name...especially when i am using my phone and trying to find the downloaded episode i want to listen too and i have to wait for the file name to scroll for a few moments before I can see the name/topic of the show. the downloadable files names should be shortened....something like this maybe? : C2CAM 042813 - Military Whistleblowers & Missing Identity or C2CAM April 28 2013 - Military Whistleblowers & Missing Identity
    Mr.Kersey
    Mr.Kersey

Reasons why I think that this site/forum has no traffic... Empty Re: Reasons why I think that this site/forum has no traffic...

Post by Mr.Kersey Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:48 am

PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE BLACK WEB PAGES!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Reasons why I think that this site/forum has no traffic... Empty Re: Reasons why I think that this site/forum has no traffic...

Post by Admin Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:33 am

Mr.Kersey wrote:I understand that you want to make the page dark and ominous...but its not easy to look at. There is too much going on and there isn't even anyone posting.
    TOO MANY USELESS FORUMS THAT NOONE IS POSTING IN.
    THE LOUNGE SHOULD BE THE ONLY AVAILABLE FORUM RIGHT NOW!!!
    Every time I come into this message board I feel overwhelmed with too many forums...and then I realize...NOONE IS USING THEM!!! THERE IS TOO MUCH NOISE AND NO ACTION WHATSOEVER!!!
    Please tone down all the useless junk. The scrolling text the sharing buttons the google search do not need to be here. I use 3 different message boards and i dont know anyone out of the hundreds of members who are dumb enough to link their personal facebook info to these message boards.
    Also...when I download the show from your site I notice that the name of each episode goes like this : Coast To Coast AM Daily April 28 2013 - Military Whistleblowers & Missing Identity
    this is way too long for a file name...especially when i am using my phone and trying to find the downloaded episode i want to listen too and i have to wait for the file name to scroll for a few moments before I can see the name/topic of the show. the downloadable files names should be shortened....something like this maybe? : C2CAM 042813 - Military Whistleblowers & Missing Identity or C2CAM April 28 2013 - Military Whistleblowers & Missing Identity

Mr.Kersey wrote:PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE BLACK WEB PAGES!

Hey Kersey,

I understand your concerns, but their is a reason for all my choices in the aesthetics of the forums/website. I have done countless hours of research on what the majority prefer. Generally a dark background with pastel colors has been proven to be the least strenuous on the eye.

In reference to the "useless" forums, they were created for categorizing main topics of discussions, as 95%+ of all forums generally have more than 10 forum categories. I would think that the categories that I have created are suited to the purpose of this website.

The main reason for no one posting in these forums to begin with, is simply down to popularity and exposure. This forum is competing with many high profile paranormal forums. I had no expectations of this forum to supersede any of these high profile forums to start with. No forum/website gains massive traffic/comments/readers within the first 6 months, it is gradually built over time. I would say for any material to sustain a reader here would have to begin with myself providing content, to show that this forums does have activity. To do that would require alot of my time which I have invested in providing C2CAM via YouTube/c2camdaily.com. I would suggest to come back to these forums in say a couple of months, by then I should have these forums fully amounted with material and daily content. Till then I hope you understand that running websites/forums/YouTube sites are no small feat, it takes endless hours to get it right for the majority of the audience.

As for the available downloads, I have formatted them mainly for desktop use. This was a calculated decision based upon 3 months of data via detailed Google analytics. More than 75% or so of all traffic to c2camdaily.com and here are desktop based ,meaning screen resolutions of 1366 x 768 or greater, more than enough room for the full title to be shown.

Regards C2CAMDaily
    Mr.Kersey
    Mr.Kersey

Post by Mr.Kersey Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:25 am

I download and listen to the show on my phone and this is what i was talking about...
    Reasons why I think that this site/forum has no traffic... Screenshot_2013-06-04-21-57-35_zps7780af28
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:41 am

Mr.Kersey wrote:I download and listen to the show on my phone and this is what i was talking about...
    Reasons why I think that this site/forum has no traffic... Screenshot_2013-06-04-21-57-35_zps7780af28

Hey,

First of sorry for the late reply.

Now what you have shown me is a well known problem with any file downloaded on a mobile phone. I could change every single title, but just simply haven't. I will consider making the change over the next few days but this is no guarantee.

Regards C2CAMDaily
    Mr.Kersey
    Mr.Kersey

Post by Mr.Kersey Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:23 am

the date of the shows first, would make it nice and organized...

Reasons why I think that this site/forum has no traffic... HCD5493F1
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:04 am

Mr.Kersey wrote:the date of the shows first, would make it nice and organized...

As a temporary measure. Once you have downloaded the show, just edit the title via your phone, would only take seconds.

Regards C2CAMDaily
    Mr.Kersey
    Mr.Kersey

Post by Mr.Kersey Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:07 am

Admin wrote:
    Mr.Kersey wrote:the date of the shows first, would make it nice and organized...

As a temporary measure. Once you have downloaded the show, just edit the title via your phone, would only take seconds.

Regards C2CAMDaily

Rolling Eyes
    stevesh

Post by stevesh Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:29 am

I'll respectfully agree with Mr.Kersey about the choice of colors for the site and the scrolling text and animated ads, though I don't think they are the main reason for the current lack of traffic.

I assume that you mainly want to attract C2C listeners. That demographic skews heavily toward middle-aged or older, and those folks (including me) want black text on a white background if you're offering something you want us to read, due to our diminishing eyesight.

Just a theory, but I suspect the plethora of forums does intimidate some visitors.

Scrolling text makes your (otherwise excellent) site look dated. It's so 90's.

Attracting members to an Internet forum is a long and difficult process. I wouldn't worry about the lack of action for at least a year.

I'm surprised that Premiere hasn't posted a takedown notice to YouTube for their copyrighted content you're posting there. Rest assured that they will, and all the members you've attracted who are only here to hear the show for free will probably leave.
    Jigz
    Jigz

Post by Jigz Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:57 am

sorry for all that dont like dark web pages I love it .... better for me eyes then all that white!!!cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:09 pm