Coast to Coast Am Daily

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coast To Coast Am radio broadcasts featured daily. Check us out for out of this world info that will simply create an inception within your mind.

>>>WELCOME to my forums! Here is the domain of the weird and wonderful! Don't forget to checkout today's latest C2CAM broadcast on my website: www.C2CAMDaily.com or simply click the button on the left sidebar!<<<

---C2CAM Broadcasts---

photo 11111_zps1905f465.png

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

2 posters

Would you rather we caught a Bigfoot, or mothman?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Would you rather we caught a Bigfoot, or mothman? Empty Would you rather we caught a Bigfoot, or mothman?

Post by Admin Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:29 am

I'd prefer mothman, not that I believe in mothman...it's more likely that bigfoot exists than mothman because bigfoot is far more plausible. 

Am I the only one who finds the bigfoot thing kinda bland? I like the subject of cryptozoology, it's fascinating, but bigfoot bores me, because...well, it's just a big ape-like thing, whereas mothman is really quite mysterious and almost paranormal. 

Don't get me wrong, it'd be cool if they proved once and for all that bigfoot was real, but consequently, I'd forget all about it and be largely unamazed...but if they caught mothman, or a jersey devil...that'd be quite remarkable. 

Seems more people are desperately seeking the huge ape type thing, and I always wondered why. As a product of reality, of nature, bigfoot is plausible...I don't understand why people care about it so much. 

Be like discovering a new lizard or something...we know lizards exist, this is just another type of lizard we've never seen before...cool, but not that impressive. 

I'd rather we found some mythical monster...even a unicorn would be more interesting than a large apeloid. 

Sorry for the rant, but seriously...if you had the choice right now, to prove conclusively once and for all that either bigfoot or mothman are real...which would you choose?
    High Desert
    High Desert

Would you rather we caught a Bigfoot, or mothman? Empty Re: Would you rather we caught a Bigfoot, or mothman?

Post by High Desert Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:24 pm

People seek bigfoot & Loch Ness for fame. Like you say these two quite possibly could exist.

You do know we have bred a miniature horse to have a horn? I forget where I saw it, fair? was 20-30 years ago. Horn was on the small side but the shape and placement was just as one would expect. It was not a bone bump.

I'm guessing the genes for the horn did not pass on or we'd be seeing lots of unicorns by now.