Coast to Coast Am Daily

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coast To Coast Am radio broadcasts featured daily. Check us out for out of this world info that will simply create an inception within your mind.

>>>WELCOME to my forums! Here is the domain of the weird and wonderful! Don't forget to checkout today's latest C2CAM broadcast on my website: www.C2CAMDaily.com or simply click the button on the left sidebar!<<<

---C2CAM Broadcasts---

photo 11111_zps1905f465.png

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

June 26 with Alex Jones

High Desert
    High Desert

June 26 with Alex Jones Empty June 26 with Alex Jones

Post by High Desert Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:38 pm

I lost all faith in Alex's true agenda with today's show. He talks about Bildebeg and that car crash avoiding Jun 17th SCOTUS decision, Salinas vs Texas, which reduced 5th amendment right by saying our silence can be used against us if we have not been arrested or read Miranda. Citizens now have to invoke the 5th when being questioned.

How could Alex not be all over this?

Yesterday's June 25th decision basically gutted Voting Rights bill of 1965. The Supremes acting as if discrimination is no longer active. States no longer have to answer to the federals over voting laws and procedures.

Again How could Alex not be all over this?

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:39 am