Coast to Coast Am Daily

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coast To Coast Am radio broadcasts featured daily. Check us out for out of this world info that will simply create an inception within your mind.

>>>WELCOME to my forums! Here is the domain of the weird and wonderful! Don't forget to checkout today's latest C2CAM broadcast on my website: www.C2CAMDaily.com or simply click the button on the left sidebar!<<<

---C2CAM Broadcasts---

photo 11111_zps1905f465.png

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

2 posters

Post here suggestions/changes for me to make for both the website and forums!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post here suggestions/changes for me to make for both the website and forums! Empty Post here suggestions/changes for me to make for both the website and forums!

Post by Admin Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:09 pm

Not much to say, but please give a brief and honest opinion of the website and forum. Critique is welcome, as long their is no flaming involved, I only wish for constructive criticism.

Keep it short and sweet. I will consider all suggestions, any changes made for the betterment of the website and forums can only help you as the individual.

The ball is now in your court!

Regards C2CAMDaily
    Mr.Kersey
    Mr.Kersey

Post here suggestions/changes for me to make for both the website and forums! Empty Re: Post here suggestions/changes for me to make for both the website and forums!

Post by Mr.Kersey Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:24 am

I have a Samsung Galaxy s3 and www.c2camdaily.com site does not work on account that i cannot install flash...i thought this was just an iphone issue but apparently not...i would like a way to come to your site on my phone and be able to download the show from there...not stream it...just to be able to download it...can you make that happen?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post here suggestions/changes for me to make for both the website and forums! Empty Re: Post here suggestions/changes for me to make for both the website and forums!

Post by Admin Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:48 pm

Mr.Kersey wrote:I have a Samsung Galaxy s3 and www.c2camdaily.com site does not work on account that i cannot install flash...i thought this was just an iphone issue but apparently not...i would like a way to come to your site on my phone and be able to download the show from there...not stream it...just to be able to download it...can you make that happen?

I can definitely have a look.

Thanks for making me aware of this issue.

Regards C2CAMDaily
    guesst

Post here suggestions/changes for me to make for both the website and forums! Empty Samsung S2 Galaxy Phone Works Fine

Post by guesst Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 am

Samsung S2 Galaxy Phone Works Fine
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:31 am

Mr.Kersey wrote:I have a Samsung Galaxy s3 and www.c2camdaily.com site does not work on account that i cannot install flash...i thought this was just an iphone issue but apparently not...i would like a way to come to your site on my phone and be able to download the show from there...not stream it...just to be able to download it...can you make that happen?

Ok I have tested it on a Samsung s3 and had no problems at all veiwing the site. If you want to download a show click on the download button at the top right of the soundcloud. It will then proceed to download onto your phone.

All though not everything is working 100%. It seems the ads that I had placed within the posts have altered the layout a little. Such as making the site a little wider. I know it's not perfect but for the mean time it will have to do. I will try and stream line the whole mobile viewing ASAP.

Regards C2CAMDaily

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:50 am