Coast to Coast Am Daily

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coast To Coast Am radio broadcasts featured daily. Check us out for out of this world info that will simply create an inception within your mind.

>>>WELCOME to my forums! Here is the domain of the weird and wonderful! Don't forget to checkout today's latest C2CAM broadcast on my website: www.C2CAMDaily.com or simply click the button on the left sidebar!<<<

---C2CAM Broadcasts---

photo 11111_zps1905f465.png

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

2 posters

Snowden, Hero or criminal?

TheMidnightSociety

Snowden, Hero or criminal? Empty Snowden, Hero or criminal?

Post by TheMidnightSociety Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:15 am

on the show the other night they talked about Snowden and one guy really wanted to see him burn. I couldnt believe this, this kid should be rewarded. I dont understand why Obama has done nothing and is not on his side after saying whistle blowers should be considered heroes. Whats everyone elses opinion?

Snowden, Hero or criminal? Midnig13
    High Desert
    High Desert

Snowden, Hero or criminal? Empty Re: Snowden, Hero or criminal?

Post by High Desert Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:26 am

Obama isn't even two faced, he's four faced. Wondering what drive's him is a waste of time.

I'm still reserved on judging Snowden.
    However since both the Chinese and Russians do not want him signals to me Snowden made sure he did not reveal any real secrets. Which means revealing the other stuff is not a cover for giving up real secrets. That puts me in the hero camp.

But I'll tell ya, I have problems envisioning someone giving up a 100k+ salary they way he did with what seems to be no other real means of support. On the flip side this thought points to him being a saint. Which is also hard to believe to.

So that puts me on the fence waiting to fall.

But your right, the caller jumping to a hard conclusion then defending with blazing words indicates an emotional judgment or a mindless follower of some camp. Either way no critical thinking was done.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:09 am