Coast to Coast Am Daily

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coast To Coast Am radio broadcasts featured daily. Check us out for out of this world info that will simply create an inception within your mind.

>>>WELCOME to my forums! Here is the domain of the weird and wonderful! Don't forget to checkout today's latest C2CAM broadcast on my website: www.C2CAMDaily.com or simply click the button on the left sidebar!<<<

---C2CAM Broadcasts---

photo 11111_zps1905f465.png

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

2 posters

Let's hang out!

Mr.Kersey
    Mr.Kersey

Let's hang out! Empty Let's hang out!

Post by Mr.Kersey Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:22 am

where are all the supposed members? c'mon folks...lets get this forum going!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Let's hang out! Empty Re: Let's hang out!

Post by Admin Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:51 pm

Mr.Kersey wrote:where are all the supposed members? c'mon folks...lets get this forum going!

Yep it's a little disheartening, but patience is a virtue. Also when it comes to building an audience with forums and websites and can take a few months, to get enough exposure to the masses.
    Mr.Kersey
    Mr.Kersey

Post by Mr.Kersey Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:03 am

Admin wrote:
    Mr.Kersey wrote:where are all the supposed members? c'mon folks...lets get this forum going!

Yep it's a little disheartening, but patience is a virtue. Also when it comes to building an audience with forums and websites and can take a few months, to get enough exposure to the masses.

i was wondering...if this site becomes a hit, do you suppose the powers that be at Coast to Coast AM will have this site shut down because of the free downloads?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:05 am

Mr.Kersey wrote:
    Admin wrote:

i was wondering...if this site becomes a hit, do you suppose the powers that be at Coast to Coast AM will have this site shut down because of the free downloads?

Yes the main website, but it is fully backed up and can be relaunched within an hour. As for the forums they can't touch it at all. As it is only holding links no actual data.
    Mr.Kersey
    Mr.Kersey

Post by Mr.Kersey Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:08 am

Admin wrote:
    Mr.Kersey wrote:
    Admin wrote:

Yes the main website, but it is fully backed up and can be relaunched within an hour. As for the forums they can't touch it at all. As it is only holding links no actual data.

cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:03 pm