Coast to Coast Am Daily

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coast To Coast Am radio broadcasts featured daily. Check us out for out of this world info that will simply create an inception within your mind.

>>>WELCOME to my forums! Here is the domain of the weird and wonderful! Don't forget to checkout today's latest C2CAM broadcast on my website: www.C2CAMDaily.com or simply click the button on the left sidebar!<<<

---C2CAM Broadcasts---

photo 11111_zps1905f465.png

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

2 posters

My weird dream

Mr.Kersey
    Mr.Kersey

My weird dream Empty My weird dream

Post by Mr.Kersey Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:11 am

I was at a party in a very nice hotel room...there were plenty of people there and even my dog. I was having sex with a very attractive woman infront of all of these strangers and as soon as we were done the woman got up and just left the room...i felt very cold and the people started to leave. I started to follow them out the door but I was unable to, they even took my dog with them. I asked the people if I could go with them and they all laughed and shut the door on me. I felt violated and went into the bathroom. I opened the lid to the toilet because I was going to be sick and it turned out that it was not a toilet at all...I was in a room that looked like a bathroom. I felt terrified and noticed that there were weird hockey goalie looking masks soaking in the tub and all of a sudden I looked up into a mirror and noticed I had one of the masks on my face and I was wrapped up in some kind of a see through material and i was behind a glass with lots of steam going on around me....THIS FREAKED ME OUT AND I WOKE UP SWEATING!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

My weird dream Empty Re: My weird dream

Post by Admin Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:59 pm

Mr.Kersey wrote:I was at a party in a very nice hotel room...there were plenty of people there and even my dog. I was having sex with a very attractive woman infront of all of these strangers and as soon as we were done the woman got up and just left the room...i felt very cold and the people started to leave. I started to follow them out the door but I was unable to, they even took my dog with them. I asked the people if I could go with them and they all laughed and shut the door on me. I felt violated and went into the bathroom. I opened the lid to the toilet because I was going to be sick and it turned out that it was not a toilet at all...I was in a room that looked like a bathroom. I felt terrified and noticed that there were weird hockey goalie looking masks soaking in the tub and all of a sudden I looked up into a mirror and noticed I had one of the masks on my face and I was wrapped up in some kind of a see through material and i was behind a glass with lots of steam going on around me....THIS FREAKED ME OUT AND I WOKE UP SWEATING!

WOAH affraid !!! That is not a nice dream...I had some what a dream the other day that had disturbed me on a level that may be hard to comprehend. Simply put I had a dream within a dream and in the second layer, I was walking down a dark barley lit road, and to the right of me was an alley peering into a void of darkness, with a bobble head figure staring blankly at me. This figure had no facial features at all. Every time I had turned my head to the right looking down this alley, I had a sudden fear take over and that feeling of staring into death itself.

Woke up in a feverish sweat and couldn't get back to sleep after that.
    Mr.Kersey
    Mr.Kersey

Post by Mr.Kersey Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:56 pm

Admin wrote:
    Mr.Kersey wrote:I was at a party in a very nice hotel room...there were plenty of people there and even my dog. I was having sex with a very attractive woman infront of all of these strangers and as soon as we were done the woman got up and just left the room...i felt very cold and the people started to leave. I started to follow them out the door but I was unable to, they even took my dog with them. I asked the people if I could go with them and they all laughed and shut the door on me. I felt violated and went into the bathroom. I opened the lid to the toilet because I was going to be sick and it turned out that it was not a toilet at all...I was in a room that looked like a bathroom. I felt terrified and noticed that there were weird hockey goalie looking masks soaking in the tub and all of a sudden I looked up into a mirror and noticed I had one of the masks on my face and I was wrapped up in some kind of a see through material and i was behind a glass with lots of steam going on around me....THIS FREAKED ME OUT AND I WOKE UP SWEATING!

WOAH affraid !!! That is not a nice dream...I had some what a dream the other day that had disturbed me on a level that may be hard to comprehend. Simply put I had a dream within a dream and in the second layer, I was walking down a dark barley lit road, and to the right of me was an alley peering into a void of darkness, with a bobble head figure staring blankly at me. This figure had no facial features at all. Every time I had turned my head to the right looking down this alley, I had a sudden fear take over and that feeling of staring into death itself.

Woke up in a feverish sweat and couldn't get back to sleep after that.

My weird dream Scared2656564

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:40 pm