Coast to Coast Am Daily

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coast To Coast Am radio broadcasts featured daily. Check us out for out of this world info that will simply create an inception within your mind.

>>>WELCOME to my forums! Here is the domain of the weird and wonderful! Don't forget to checkout today's latest C2CAM broadcast on my website: www.C2CAMDaily.com or simply click the button on the left sidebar!<<<

---C2CAM Broadcasts---

photo 11111_zps1905f465.png

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

2 posters

What happened to the Red Ice Radio Show?

Mr.Kersey
    Mr.Kersey

What happened to the Red Ice Radio Show? Empty What happened to the Red Ice Radio Show?

Post by Mr.Kersey Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:45 pm

When can we expect to hear your show? Suspect
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

What happened to the Red Ice Radio Show? Empty Re: What happened to the Red Ice Radio Show?

Post by Admin Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:12 pm

Mr.Kersey wrote:When can we expect to hear your show? Suspect

Well I did expect to have it up and running by the beginning of this week. But I have been under huge amounts of workload, with IRL work and maintaining a presence on YouTube aswell as daily html updates on the website.

I am working as fast as I can, I am not just going to featuring a few RIR shows it will be a whole of this year so far and potentially more.

I am also currently working on other features for the website such as full 1 click archive downloads etc.

Sorry for the drag.

RIR will be up ASAP

Regards C2CAMDaily

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:07 am