Coast to Coast Am Daily

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coast To Coast Am radio broadcasts featured daily. Check us out for out of this world info that will simply create an inception within your mind.

>>>WELCOME to my forums! Here is the domain of the weird and wonderful! Don't forget to checkout today's latest C2CAM broadcast on my website: www.C2CAMDaily.com or simply click the button on the left sidebar!<<<

---C2CAM Broadcasts---

 photo 11111_zps1905f465.png

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement


    Bigfoot? OMG!

    Mr.Kersey
    Mr.Kersey

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2013-03-20

    Bigfoot? OMG! Empty Bigfoot? OMG!

    Post by Mr.Kersey on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:22 pm

    C'mon...really? Sasquatch, Yeti the Abominable Snowman...thats just silly...no?
    Bigfoot? OMG! SasquatchAtKokaneeBeerGearStore
    Mr.Kersey
    Mr.Kersey

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2013-03-20

    Bigfoot? OMG! Empty Re: Bigfoot? OMG!

    Post by Mr.Kersey on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:23 pm

    why did my picture get cropped? is it too big for the site? Suspect
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 186
    Join date : 2013-03-20

    Bigfoot? OMG! Empty Re: Bigfoot? OMG!

    Post by Admin on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:27 pm

    yes it does seem to be massive!!!!!

    I'll have a look I may have missed a setting for image cropping, but in the mean time preview your post to double check before you hit send. If it needs to be re-sized use a Photobucket account, it's easy and convenient for things like re-sizing.


    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Bigfoot? OMG! Bedf31f7-da79-412f-8b5b-dbc2036d2873_zps673b30ac
    Mr.Kersey
    Mr.Kersey

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2013-03-20

    Bigfoot? OMG! Empty Re: Bigfoot? OMG!

    Post by Mr.Kersey on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:57 pm

    Admin wrote:yes it does seem to be massive!!!!!

    I'll have a look I may have missed a setting for image cropping, but in the mean time preview your post to double check before you hit send. If it needs to be re-sized use a Photobucket account, it's easy and convenient for things like re-sizing.

    word to your mothra!


    Bigfoot? OMG! ELT200803081324395747326
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 186
    Join date : 2013-03-20

    Bigfoot? OMG! Empty Re: Bigfoot? OMG!

    Post by Admin on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:00 pm

    Mr.Kersey wrote:
    Admin wrote:yes it does seem to be massive!!!!!

    I'll have a look I may have missed a setting for image cropping, but in the mean time preview your post to double check before you hit send. If it needs to be re-sized use a Photobucket account, it's easy and convenient for things like re-sizing.

    word to your mothra!


    Bigfoot? OMG! ELT200803081324395747326

    Okay that should be better now. I have limited the images to be displayed within the posts by the diameters of 854x480. Also I have enabled an enlarge picture feature as well.


    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Bigfoot? OMG! Bedf31f7-da79-412f-8b5b-dbc2036d2873_zps673b30ac
    Mr.Kersey
    Mr.Kersey

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2013-03-20

    Bigfoot? OMG! Empty Re: Bigfoot? OMG!

    Post by Mr.Kersey on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:03 pm

    Admin wrote:
    Mr.Kersey wrote:
    Admin wrote:yes it does seem to be massive!!!!!

    I'll have a look I may have missed a setting for image cropping, but in the mean time preview your post to double check before you hit send. If it needs to be re-sized use a Photobucket account, it's easy and convenient for things like re-sizing.

    word to your mothra!


    Bigfoot? OMG! ELT200803081324395747326

    Okay that should be better now. I have limited the images to be displayed within the posts by the diameters of 854x480. Also I have enabled an enlarge picture feature as well.

    i would pat you on the back if i could Basketball
    Mr.Kersey
    Mr.Kersey

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2013-03-20

    Bigfoot? OMG! Empty Re: Bigfoot? OMG!

    Post by Mr.Kersey on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:16 pm

    Mr.Kersey wrote:C'mon...really? Sasquatch, Yeti the Abominable Snowman...thats just silly...no?
    Bigfoot? OMG! SasquatchAtKokaneeBeerGearStore

    the smaller BIGFOOT image isnt as funny as the oversized jpeg of sasquatch in perfect focus on a motorcycle.

    lol!

    Sponsored content

    Bigfoot? OMG! Empty Re: Bigfoot? OMG!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:12 am