Coast to Coast Am Daily

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coast To Coast Am radio broadcasts featured daily. Check us out for out of this world info that will simply create an inception within your mind.

>>>WELCOME to my forums! Here is the domain of the weird and wonderful! Don't forget to checkout today's latest C2CAM broadcast on my website: www.C2CAMDaily.com or simply click the button on the left sidebar!<<<

---C2CAM Broadcasts---

photo 11111_zps1905f465.png

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

3 posters

Biderberg Festival Heckler _Show me The Money Alex

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Biderberg Festival Heckler _Show me The Money Alex Empty Biderberg Festival Heckler _Show me The Money Alex

Post by Admin Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:03 am

The bilderberg fringe festival when Alex Jones speaks a heckler shouts out how much money have you made ALex. 

Here is what I have a problem with, Jones is on a stage with a placard that says "Love Is Resistances" 
    When this guy shouts out watch how they move for the Heckler, A girl that is part of the AJ tour grabs the Heckler by the shoulder and he is surrounded. 

So you can ask the Bilderberg questions but at the Fringe Festival you cant ask Alex Jones a question, 

The video is jumpy so if you take it to 13.14 thats where its starts. 

If thats the way the deal with hecklers thats fine, but the idea of a truth movement is to ask for the truth. 

I see no different in this video and all the videos where Jones has been asked to shut up by security where he shouts this is a free country I have a right to be here and speak. 

Have a look for yourself' and watch as she grabs the guys jacket,, Jones is constantly saying when any security even put a finger near him "Don't touch me that's assault". 

nanakoosa

Biderberg Festival Heckler _Show me The Money Alex Empty Re: Biderberg Festival Heckler _Show me The Money Alex

Post by nanakoosa Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:20 am

well, A.J. can be a bit abrasive and possibly even self serving, but I think it's important that those of us who seek the Truth stick together. i would suggest you write to him and his staff with your concerns. It can't hurt. I know at one point I was very frustrated with his deteriorating interviewing skills and his unwillingness to listen. I have written to him and so have others and I think in many ways he has quieted down some. Whether that is in response to listener feedback we can only speculate.
    Peace,
    Nanakoosa
    High Desert
    High Desert

Biderberg Festival Heckler _Show me The Money Alex Empty More on Alex J.

Post by High Desert Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:36 pm

Wow, I read this After posting my view of AJ in show section for C2C June 26th show.

This is one other aspects that bothers me. Which fits with the money question from the heckler.

First up front I want to say I realize it takes money to get a message out.

My problem is that there seems to be to much charging to hear the message. Although I admit I have seen much worse. C2C, George does these conventions at various cities. AJ is going to be at an upcoming one. Aside for logistic costs one reason to charge for a convention is to insure your talking to the choir so to speak. Like the Bilderberg gathering is also a choir. this ensures you can depart maximum information without being heckled. except no real information was given at the Bilderberg speech.

So if these conventions are so necessary to get the word out where are the cheap DVDs of the speech.

maybe I need to dig in the store part more, but if I find a DVD and it is over $10 then I rest my case.

By the way, David Ick's speech from this same meeting is also on youtube. To me it had much more information. I can qualify David's speech coming from a 180 out, a totally different way to arrive at the same conclusion he speaks of. My path did not involve Bilderberg yet my conclusion matches his. It scares me.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Biderberg Festival Heckler _Show me The Money Alex Empty Re: Biderberg Festival Heckler _Show me The Money Alex

Post by Admin Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:22 am

High Desert wrote:Wow, I read this After posting my view of AJ in show section for C2C June 26th show.

This is one other aspects that bothers me. Which fits with the money question from the heckler.

First up front I want to say I realize it takes money to get a message out.

My problem is that there seems to be to much charging to hear the message. Although I admit I have seen much worse. C2C, George does these conventions at various cities. AJ is going to be at an upcoming one. Aside for logistic costs one reason to charge for a convention is to insure your talking to the choir so to speak. Like the Bilderberg gathering is also a choir. this ensures you can depart maximum information without being heckled. except no real information was given at the Bilderberg speech.

So if these conventions are so necessary to get the word out where are the cheap DVDs of the speech.

maybe I need to dig in the store part more, but if I find a DVD and it is over $10 then I rest my case.

By the way, David Ick's speech from this same meeting is also on youtube. To me it had much more information. I can qualify David's speech coming from a 180 out, a totally different way to arrive at the same conclusion he speaks of. My path did not involve Bilderberg yet my conclusion matches his. It scares me.

Wow I am sure your on a lead here, I am going to have to check this out for myself. I will report back if I find anything useful to end this case.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:38 am